Hybrid View

CA user in Evanston

Hey, I don't check in too often, but the buzz about X2 has got me back on the discussion group. I'm a GC in Evanston, moving slowly into offering clients some design capabilities. I am still very much a novice CA user, but am looking to make it a core technology of my business. I'm interested in networking with architects who are using CA and recognize the sales value of renderings. Also, very open to teaming up with liscened architects on some of the larger design work that beyond what I can handle in house. Anyone move on to X2 yet?

Paul
    ...looking forward to the city with foundations, whose builder and architect is God!

Hi Paul,

I just started working with Chief four months ago and have found it very useful when selling my design concepts. I'm currently working on a 4200 sqft home in Chicago and would love to pick up more projects. I am not a licensed architect, but an interior designer with vast knowledge of kitchen and bath remodels. If you are interested in discussing a joint venture, let me know.

Good luck!
    Jennifer