Hybrid View

Chief Architect v10 For Sale

A while back we purchased three seats of Chief (v10) and apparently we got ahead of ourselves. We're keeping two (and have already upgraded one to v11) but we find one seat pretty much gathering dust.

We bought all three directly from Chief Architect. It comes with the complete box, manuals and dongle. We're asking $1200 for the package - shipping included to anywhere in the 48 contiguous states. Upgrading to v11 from this costs $476 and I believe the license transfer fee is $50. That will save anyone about $250.

The box and materials are in perfect condition with the manuals not even opened. If you have any questions... just let me know.

Thanks!

Dave Williams
    Virtual Renderings LLC

Depending on the way it was purchased the license transfer fee might be different. You probably should contact customer service to confirm what that might be.

Good luck on your sale!
    Dan Park,
    Special Projects Director,
    Chief Architect

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Park
    Depending on the way it was purchased the license transfer fee might be different. You probably should contact customer service to confirm what that might be.

Good luck on your sale!
    Thanks Dan. I actually did - talked with Terry and everything is fine to transfer. Price would be $1200 and buyer pays $50 transfer fee. With the upgrade to v11 at 20% off, this is an even better deal!

All of the manuals and dongle in the original box in pefect condition. I'll include the Certificate of Transfer of Ownership paperwork in the box so there should be NO problems registering the software.

And this IS a legit sale! My contact info is below.

Dave Williams
    Virtual Renderings LLC
    dave@virtualrenderings.com
    www.virtualrenderings.com

Bump.

Chief Architect v10 Full; original box, manuals, USB dongle, tutorial CD's and Program CD's - perfect condition.

Now $1100 - buyer pays $50 transfer fee and we pay shipping.

Dave Williams
    Virtual Renderings LLC
    dave@virtualrenderings.com
    www.virtualrenderings.com

Do you still have this?
    Thank you,
    Greg McCormick
    Mile High Basements
    720-278-8092

I'm also interested.

Thanks
    JohnG

Dave,

Do you still have a copy of CA 10 for sale?
    Clinton D. Robertson, PE, LEED AP
    www.clintonrobertson.com

Sorry everyone, we sold both copies.

We were only planning on selling one of our three licenses but after reviewing how often we used them we decided to sell both of our full v10 seats. They went fast after the word finally got out. I feel bad for letting them go at about an $800 loss each, but at least they will now be getting some use!