Label windows correctly...but also look right in elevation

I have, possibly, a simple question that may have a simple answer...

I'm working with window configurations on a particular house and i'm trying to label them in my schedule accurately. The windows are NOT going to be "mulled" and installed as 1 unit, so i want to label them seperately on my schedule...so far so good.

The problem i have comes in when i position the windows on wall in the configuration i want, the trim overlaps eachother and it looks bad...I know this is nothing new, i've always worked around this in multiple ways...i've attatched 2 pictures, one showing the problem i'm having, and the other showing how i want it to look.

Is there a way to display the windows cleanly AND have seperate labels in my window schedule? I use component codes for each window in my schedule. i want each window to have its own label, but i do not want the exterior trim to do it overlapping thing that it does. The only way that i've known to clean up the exterior trim overlap problem is to block the windows together, but then i lose my independent labels for each window.

what is the best way to address this? It may be something obvious that i've not thought of...i cant imagine there not being a solution for this...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	windows.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	102.7 KB 
ID:	19175   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	windows2.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	103.2 KB 
ID:	19176  
    Matthew
    Chief Architect X3
    Sketchup 8 Pro User

Intel i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80 GHZ
    Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit
    16 GB RAM
    GE Force GT 240

Matthew,
    You can block the windows together so that the casing looks right in elevation & make sure "Single Label" is NOT selected in the blocked windows dbx/Options tab.
    Jim
    Thanks, Jim

www.eastbaydesign.net
    East Bay Design, Inc

yeah, yeah, yeah...that "single label" checkbox. Geez, I completely forgot about that...thanks Jim I blame my headcold...
    Matthew
    Chief Architect X3
    Sketchup 8 Pro User

Intel i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80 GHZ
    Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit
    16 GB RAM
    GE Force GT 240