More windows stuff

So This seems to be a simple fix but I cant figure it out.In the pictures below I have a picture of 3 windows next to each other. I want stucco to run between the 3 windows like it is supposed to. As soon as I make the middle window the same height as the two outside windows it automatically changes the stucco to a wood beam in between each window. If I leave the middle window an inch shorter then the other two the stucco stays where it is supposed to.Does anyone know what this could be?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yes.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	116.1 KB 
ID:	18474   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	no.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	122.7 KB 
ID:	18475  

Kalispell, MT...near Glacier National Park
    Have you tried the material painter to see if you can simply paint the wood with the stucco material? It sounds like you are dealing with CA automatically mulling the units. I have found that using that little spray paint can to paint things to what you want them to be is a nice and powerful tool to get your quickly past this. You don't have to figure out where the setting is. CA will change that for you.
    Greg Griffin
    Mission Builders, International
    Kalispell, MT

X4 on Win7 x64
    (Chief User since 1.0 - i7 6-Core Q3930 (3.2Ghz x 12), Win 7 x64, 500GB SATA3 SSD, 16GB DDR3, GeForce GTX570 SLI and no heater needed for the room in winter time)

Ya I figured I could do that.It just seemed weird how if one window was an 1" shorter in height the stucco would show up. O well. thanks

This is should be reported to CA so they can determine if it's a bug, etc.

Lew
    Lew Buttery
    Castle Golden Design - "We make dreams visible"

Lockport, NY
    716-434-5051
    www.castlegoldendesign.com
    lbuttery at castlegoldendesign.com

CHIEF X5 (started with v9.5)