Todd is offline Registered User Promoted

Filled Arrowhead BUG in Chief 6.0

Hello ART,

I found a BUG in Chief 6.0. Solid filled arrowheads are not saved with your drawings.

Example, Write some text in the drawing and check- include solid filled arrowhead. Now save the drawing and exit out of Chief 6.0. Start Chief 6.0 then call up the drawing, you will notice the text and arrowhead calls up just fine but the arrowhead looses its solid fill properties.

I use this feature all the time and solid filled arrowheads are important to me. I would appreciate it very much if you would include this fix in the next patch.

Thanks for your time.

Todd
    MTD E Graphics

I haven't done a "scientific" study of this but I agree with Todd that the fill seems to go bye-bye when yer not lookin and if you don't fix the problem I am going to puke (not really) but it is an annoying little glitch.

David J. Potter

Jacob Guest
    If you think you've found a problem with Chief Architect, this is a good place to discuss it with other users, but it is the wrong place to report it to ART. The communication channels have already been set up for reporting software bugs, you should use the SoloBug software program included with Chief 6.0 and submit your solobug reports to solobug@chiefarch.com or alanf@chiefarch.com. We at ART do NOT check this forum for bug reports, so if you have one, please send it through the usual channels.