Hybrid View

Zowie

Double click on the wall in plan view and the "Wall Specification" Dbx will open up. Go to the "Wall Covering" Tab (bottom row of tabs, last one on the right and add a wall covering ....click the "Add New" button (either side of wall...or both sides of the wall can be changed, just check the Interior or/and Exterior tab)...

You can make the wall covering any material/color you would like and any height on the wall (1", like just a band of color/material) or the whole wall (which it sounds like you are wanting to do). Just play with the Top to Ceiling/Width/Floor to Bottom measurements.

Jay

or what Tommy said

Jay

Zowie is offline Registered User Promoted

Cool When I want to Make Bands of Color, But What Happened to Simple....

....The simple ability to change the color of one wall? This is a cool tool for stripes--and thanks for pointing that out, but this is excessive for wanting to paint one whole wall a different color.

Dumb things about this for painting a whole wall:
    1.Do I actually have to go back and find the exact ceiling ht to color the whole wall, or can I just use a high number?

2.From this wall covering mode, I can't use the dropper tool

3.Seems like a radio button that said, Paint Entire Wall would be a bit more convenient, but it's still not letting me use the dropper tool.

Interesting, but is this really what we need to do to paint a wall a different color? X1 2steps forward 1.75 steps backward.

Thanks very much,
    Barry