Threaded View

Wendy,
    I looked through the materials and the components carefully and all seem to be duplicated. Thanks for the thought. Evidently there is a bug of some sort. Happy to notice the orphaned schedule numbers when a unit is deleted.

I confess I haven't looked much at the materials list yet. I just found the "heated area" figures Louis points out. That's helpful. However, I don't know what that includes -- a heated room over a garage? finished cellar? Also, I really need to distinguish between wall (or window, floor, ceiling, door) types: if they are different construction, they are likely different R-values.

What we really need is a place to enter an R-value in an existing dialog: probably wall, window (U-factor, SHGC), door, someplace for floor and ceiling, and some way to account for lower delta T across below-grade surfaces. I'm throwing around lingo, but it wouldn't be hard to add, I don't think, and in view of the current, er, climate, seems like a capability that will be in demand. Are you listening Dan Park?

Thanks for your help all.