Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by arketype
    Looks like there's been no action on this problem in months -- or even grousing about the sad state of existing schedules. Too bad.

I have several mulled units in the design I'm on today. I use a Marvin window, copy it, mull it, create a block, and then copy the block. Each new copy of the mulled unit creates a new schedule number for an identical unit, same floor, same room.

I'm giving up on trying to fix it; no time; will have to edit manually. But c'mon CA guys, can't we do better? Wendy Welton's post from a couple of years ago (different thread) just about covered it all. I would only add, I want the schedule to show header height off the subfloor, which I add in manually now.

--Scott Campbell
    I tried exactly what you describe here. I placed a Marvin window. Copied it. Mulled it and blocked it. Copied the block and placed the block. I don't get extra numbers here. There must be a step I'm missing and it's not a "known issue" so it's doubtful we are even working on fixing it.

To add header height to the schedule simply create a new sub category called Header Height then add a component to the window that specifes the header height. If you do this then windows that have been specified with different header heights will be displayed on separate lines in the schedule. Windows that are the same and have the same header height will be combined. See attached images.

I would be interested in finding out what issue has not been addressed. Many of the items that were on Wendy's list I demonstrated in my presentation at the user group. In fact I think I tried to cover most of the ones in this list. I was able to demonstrate many of the items but we only had an hour.

A few, like room finish, are not all that easy to setup and are a bit obscure but can be done.

Finally, all development takes time. Most of the feature requests for a product cannot be fulfilled until a new version is released. I would ask you to wait until version 12 is released before you make the assesment that we have not acted on these requests.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	header_ht.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	22855   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	header_ht_comp.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	22856   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	header_ht_spc.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	22857  
    Dan Park,
    Special Projects Director,
    Chief Architect