CAD Layer Button Crash

Has anyone else experienced a Crash when using the CAD Layer Button to "Go up one CAD layer" or "Go down one CAD layer"?

It has happened to me everytime I try to use it. It can be overcome by using the "Show Items" button and dialog box to select the desired layer, but if desiring to move back or forward just one layer the CAD Layer Button is a faster option.

Anyone care to replicate the operation and tell me it's not just me? Don't forget to "F3" first.

Thanks in advance
    Geoff

IT IS JUST YOU, LOL, seriously no I can't confirm that for you perhaps some other unlucky chap can.

------------------
    David J. Potter
    Austin, Texas
    http://members.spree.com/djpotter

Thanks DJP
    I should have specified that the problem occurs using version 6.0 patched to October 21. I'm guessing that is the same as David.

Yes, that is what I was speaking of, I wish I could help.

------------------
    David J. Potter
    Austin, Texas

yes, Geoff, it does crash most of the time. i think ART must hve forgotten something in the programing. I do not use the layer "up/down" button jsut to avoid it.
    I wish ART would have the layer control more like acad where you select a layer from drop down list rather then having to type in the layer no.

Francis.