Brick foundation for brick veneer

I'd like to create and save a 4" block wall foundation with 4" brick facing/ledge to my "profile" file. This would be used to support a frame wall with brick veneer. How do I create this wall, and how do I save it to "profile" without also saving a created plan and foundation? Also, the manual says to use a foundation wall having a brick ledge layer, but likewise I don't know how to create it. Step-by-step anyone? Thanks.

------------------

1. Open a new plan in Chief
    2. Double click the wall icon
    3. Scroll the wall types to "New Entry Space"
    4. Give your wall a name
    5. Give the layer a thickness, then click on the top line of the drawing this will assign the material for the OUTSIDE
    6. Select a Fill material and if you want a fill style and color (brick) Hint: you can key the first letter of the material you want, only materials that begin with that letter will scroll
    7. Click the bottom line then insert (this will insert the new layer at the bottom of the drawing (i.e. INSIDE), give it a thickness, material,fill style and color.
    Use this dbx to change wall line weights, colors, styles also.
    8. Select the layer you want as the main layer then close out the dbx's to just the BLANK new page screen, then save as, go to your Chief folder and find Profile.pl1, highlight it when it asks if you want to replace the exixting one select yes.......you may want to make a copy of your existing profile plan if you've made alterations to the default one, although I feel you haven't or you wouldn't need these instructions on how to do it
    The default is on your ChiefCD so you can always fall back there......

Tim O'D
    O'Donnell Construction

Thanks to Tim O'D....No matter how many times I read the manual I still was stumped on "use a foundation wall having a brick ledge" and what that was. Using your step-by-step, I discovered the importance of calling out the 'main layer' of a wall, and the light finally broke over the rock of Gilbralter (my head)!