Thread: Top Tips for X1

Hybrid View

PS: I wish they would take the food disposal outlet symbol out of "switches" and put it in with the rest of the plugs! It always takes me a while to find it.
    Fitch make your own library.

Mystery

What is adaptive degradation? There is a check box in Vector Viewss section of the Appearance catagory in Preferences window, but is not mentioned in Help files or shown in view of categorys shown in Help.....
    Jere Johnson
    Version X3 & X4 & X5 latest
    Electra Glide Standard

Oh, Thats right, now I remember

A system to permit a designer to select the minimum scene refresh rate or animation redraw rate acceptable by the designer. The system also incorporates a selection of presentation methods for the three-dimensional objects in a scene, arranged in decreasing fidelity, and consequently in computational complexity, as fall back positions for the general rendering technique. Using the designer's selected refresh rate as a target, the system attempts to use the highest quality rendering technique selected by the designer. If the computational complexity of the scene causes the refresh rate of the scene to fall below the minimum acceptable level selected by the designer, the system selects the next lower rendering option selected by the designer, thus degrading the presentation quality of the scene and simultaneously reducing the computational complexity of the task.
    Jere Johnson
    Version X3 & X4 & X5 latest
    Electra Glide Standard