Thread: Top Tips for X1

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleChief
    I was waiting for this topic to come back around. First off thanks for all the help and tips but Wendy what do you mean by this first one? What exactly should one do with the entire upper right section?

Thanks
    [COLOR="Blue"]Quote:
    Originally Posted by WendyWelton

Preferences - Edit - Snap Properties - the entire upper right section[/COLOR]

Larry,

By this I meant that all the settings in the upper right are important, and that learning what they are, how they affect your work, will go a long ways towards editing happiness.

The Help menu and manual explain them, so I didn't go into detail. It's also important to try each of these settings and compare your experience to what Help and the manual say.

It would take more words than even I can spit out to cover those settings in a way that replaces this combination of reading and personal testing.

That said - if you, or anybody else, does both and has more questions, I'd be happy to try and answer them - and I'm sure others would also.
    Wendy Lee Welton
    Lic: NH, ME, NY, MA, NCARB

603-431-9559

www.artformarchitecture.com
    www.artformhomeplans.com

I wrote code in 1984 to make my Sinclair 100 - so I used to be a programmer! So I can say with authority how easy it is to program Chief features! ;-)