Thread: Top Tips for X1

Threaded View

Electrical tips?

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWelton
    George,

I also feel this is a great upgrade. It still needs some tweaking, but I chose to use it over 10 with every new project. I was a bit concerned that my other thread be construed otherwise, when that was not my intent, hence this new thread.
    Do you have any tips for the electrical plan issues?

What I've been doing to live with it:

1) I do all the connecting lines (Wiring) with smooth curves - it's faster than fixing the attention deficit automatic connecting lines.

2) I use the library switches (single pole, 3 way, 4 way) to compensate for the automatic features not working or working erratically.

3) I created my own symbols to use in attics.

Fitch

PS: I wish they would take the food disposal outlet symbol out of "switches" and put it in with the rest of the plugs! It always takes me a while to find it.

frw
    X2 <latest>

You have until you release the drawing to get it right, Mother Nature and the Customer have forever to see if you did. (By me, 1971. )

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled. Last sentence in the Feynman Appendix to the Challenger Report by R. Feynman

Never allow those who would substitute intimidation and guilt trips for knowledge and reason to influence your technical judgement. Me, 1993.