Window Default Colors

Just a simple question about changing the exterior trim color I have no problem changing the sash color or interior trim color except when I change the interior color the exterior trim changes with it. I have tryed it by giving the ext trim a mateial name, changed that color to the color I need with no success changed it to default setting color to no avail at a loss although the program did crash at the end of my selections yesterday does this have something to do with it.Any help very much appreciated. Thanks Deno

Deno:

You must specify "Use Exterior Colors" under Options in the door and window specification dbx. Then you should get the color specified under 3D/default colors for exterior trim on the exterior and the color specified for opening trim on the interior. Just make sure that you have the same colors specified fo each floor, if you want them to be consistent.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

------------------
    Dan Marrin
    Lake Shore, MN

Dan thanks For pointing me right I was just doing the final touches when it crashed, getting really skittish did not want to start over again, the house is for the brother in law his wife has changed the plans 6 times already. Just want to say thanks again. Dean