Maverick Dimensions.

This may be a bug. I have some automatic dimensions that won't turn off when the Automatic Dimension layer is unchecked (set to not display).

They are all, as it happens which may be conicidence, horizontal dimensions. I deleted and replaced some of them, and they now obey the layer control.

Has anybody else seen this happen? If so, I'll send it in to support.

Fitch
    X2 <latest>

You have until you release the drawing to get it right, Mother Nature and the Customer have forever to see if you did. (By me, 1971. )

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled. Last sentence in the Feynman Appendix to the Challenger Report by R. Feynman

Never allow those who would substitute intimidation and guilt trips for knowledge and reason to influence your technical judgement. Me, 1993.

Fitch
    Just looked at a test plan and they turn off.
    Check and see if they were moved to another layer..
    There is a way to change auto to manual,but can not remember if it does it by itself..

Allen Colburn Jr.
    Pascoag RI 02859
    Residential Design Drafting/Framer

Drafter for:
    http://www.artformhomeplans.com/

Chief Architect X4

Make sure you haven't accidentally placed those dims. on another layer.

RBW

They are not on another layer. I've checked it every way I can think of. But when I exited the plan and came back into it to see if it would be reproducable, it went stopped doing it.

I hate it when that happens.

Fitch
    X2 <latest>

You have until you release the drawing to get it right, Mother Nature and the Customer have forever to see if you did. (By me, 1971. )

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled. Last sentence in the Feynman Appendix to the Challenger Report by R. Feynman

Never allow those who would substitute intimidation and guilt trips for knowledge and reason to influence your technical judgement. Me, 1993.

"Really,My car was making a funny noise before I got here"
    The X1 auto fix that drives you nuts.No way to send in plans with bugs..

Allen Colburn Jr.
    Pascoag RI 02859
    Residential Design Drafting/Framer

Drafter for:
    http://www.artformhomeplans.com/

Chief Architect X4