slide show websight, get one your self!!!!

this is a slide show web site I made its very cool, and you can do one your self too.
    http://www.imtv.net/WebTV3/shows/mik...nc_/index.html

------------------
    Aloha :-p

Michael,

I went there toi check it out but nothing loaded. Are your images in the right folder or is it my browser?

Craig

------------------
    Craig Meyer , A.I.B.D.
    http://www.cyberstreet.com/clmeyer/index.html

Michael

Came through OK here. I am using Netscape 4.61. Looks pretty impressive. What I want to know is where do you get all the time to do all the things that you do?

Mac

Guys,

Very nice presentation Michael. I have a cable modem so download was instantaneous, I would be interested to know what download times some of you others are getting so as to gage the efficiency of the software.

------------------
    David J. Potter
    Austin, Texas

Mike
    I just checked out the slide show. It worked very slowly on my machine, and being impatient I shut er down. My area of the world is notorious for slow nodes.
    It sure is good to see you again, kinda like finding a long lost cousin at a family reunion. Welcome home.

------------------
    Dave Gaither
    Designer/Builder
    American Bldg. Co.,Inc.

I switched to Netscape browser and it worked. Was a little slow coming in but very nice. Couldn't get it to load on MS IE 4 though.

Craig

------------------
    Craig Meyer , A.I.B.D.
    http://www.cyberstreet.com/clmeyer/index.html

Michael: Great job! Like Dave, I am very happy to see you back in the fold. Also, like DJP, I have cable modem and the pictures changed quickly for me. One tip for those who do go to the site, click on the button at the top of the control box to the right of the pictures to enlarge it. Then you can control it like a cd player (pause, go back, etc.)
    I am sure David would agree with me that if any of you get the chance to switch to cable modem, don't think twice about doing it. This type of site is what it is all about. As the old TV ads used to say, it costs a little more, but it is darn well worth it.
    Again, super job.
    Ellis