simple closet shelving units?

Does anyone know (or could point me in the right direction) how I could make simple closet modular shelving units for my library that I could edit as needed? I read a post a while back where someone had said it was fairly easy to do. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.
    Chris

can you build it out of cabinets?
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall

1. Use the shelf and partition part of the cabinets.
    2. Place one partition and then the shelves. Then place the second, or partner, partition. I usually have problems when I try to place shelves inbetween two partitions.

I also use the full height pantry cabinet as a tool for laying out a closet. It's standard sized at 24x24 (in my defaults) and I just have to remove the doors (change each into an opening) with shelves, and then change the number of shelves. Then I place them, stretch them as needed, and tell customers that these are representational of what their closet might look like. If they like it, I can then refine it to exactly what they want, such as shelves, rods, drawer stacks, etc.

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	closet systems.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	25591  

Louis has some somewhere on his site to download...

and I think there was something like it in the bonus libraries from Chief. Specifically, the Bonus Household Items Catalog