Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doorways...

Curtis, thanks! I know I am glad to get on there and post it hopefully later tonight after work. Hopefully I can finally make it right with the doorway!
    Louis, yes, thanks for the helpful tutorials those are great, I will have to go back on there and check it out again. Are all those extra symbols and things you have on that site that other people have added to over time, is that the same stuff that Lew has on his dvds?
    George, I know when working for big firms youd expect the best and to see the old technology and how some of the people were doing actual hand drawings, I thought I was in a time machine. They also spoke the WORLD of 3d max. I have never worked on that one before is it even that great? I thought autocad was the biggest joke in town, it took you ten clicks just to draw one line for one layer of one wall. In my head during my whole employment there as I sat there for eight hours a scrolling marque was going across my forhead going "you have GOT to be kidding me about his technology." Then to find out its expensive technology to boot! What is that company thinking! Selling old technology for a high price. I remember when I mentioned Chief to them and they said HUH this is the real deal for architecture, I was like OH BROTHER! Im going to start my own design business with better technology let them think this stuff is great!
    Thanks again everyone and as soon as I get back to my computer at home Curtis I will attempt my first picture post!
    Chad Cardin
    MEMBER SINCE V9... NOW X5

Also another thing everyone, is there a way to track your messages maybe in a mail box or something. Right now Im just going through the "new posts" and since I have several threads i dont want to miss one. There must be an easier way so I dont loose one!
    Chad Cardin

Ok Curt here we go with posting the pic lets hope it works...
    I took the pic but it said were sorry the size of the file is too big?? I just followed the steps on louis video and exported. I will have to try it again
    Chad Cardin

Ok I tried it again and changed it from BMP to JPEG so hopefully it will work!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shower Doorway.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	81.1 KB 
ID:	14722  
    Chad Cardin

YAY! IT WORKED MY FIRST PIC ON CHIEFTALK! Thanks Curt, Louis and everyone else!
    Chad Cardin

Chad, under forum tools "subscribe to this forum". Or under thread tools select "subscribe to this thread" for individual threads
    Last edited by kernsdan; 05-15-2007 at 06:00 PM.
    Dan Kerns
    Using X5.

Oh great thanks a lot I will check that out. Im learning so much this week and I just got X1 in the mail tonight!
    Chad Cardin

You're welcome. It is a lot of fun. Hard to say it's even work
    Dan Kerns
    Using X5.