3DHA3 Fixture Library

The fixtures library from Chief's little sister program 3D Home Architect Ver 3 is pretty much the same as the Chief 6.0 library, with one exception; it contains one piece Shower Tubs which we use almost exclusively. My problem is that I have copied this library, renamed the two files 3Fixtlib.l3a and 3Fixtlib.lba respectively, and then pasted them into the Chief 6.0 Library folder, and when accessed from within Chief 6.0, the symbols seem to be corrupt.

For example if I place a standard Toilet from each of the two libraries into plan, they both look identical, They also appear identical in 3D views. However, when selecting them in 3D view the one from 3DHA has a height of 1.5" instead of the default of 28" that it should have. All of the fixture symbols from the 3DHA library appear distorted in height.

What really puzzles me is that all of the other 3DHA libraries I brought into Chief via the same process work beautifully. Has anyone else tried this, and had the same results, or different results? Maybe some of you symbol gurus (Jay?) could point me in the right direction.

I thank you in advance for any assistance you might be able to offer.

------------------
    Dan Marrin
    Lake Shore, MN

Hi, This time I join Dan, my problem is similar but not the same. I have been a little naughty and put the Galore lib with my are libs, this all works fine especially after deleting the lbf one. Except the lib is imperial and, yes, I need mm. when I bring in an Item it does get distoted e.g. around column will come in 120x240 and when I make these sizes equal the column becomes eliptic.
    Because Dan has a scale problem I thought I join in. Thanks in advance, Jan

------------------