Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Park
    There are some unwritten forum rules that everyone needs to abide by here:

1) The forum is provided as a way to assist everyone with sharing information about how to use Chief Architect and how to be more efficient with the software.

2) We don't typically moderate posts that have negative comments about the program but it is our forum and we will moderate it if the user becomes abusive or the posts are not beneficial to other users. If you want to simply bad mouth the produt there are plenty of other forums out there you can go to.

3) Everyone is civil with each other and we are here to help each other make the most out of the software. We understand other users can get frustrated when there are deadlines and sometimes our posts might be missinterpreted.

Rest assured that we will ban users from this forum if their posts are not in the best interest of the group.

Our goal here is to make this forum a useful tool for our users - if we can't keep it that way there is no point in having it at all.

Thanks
    Dan, I've just gone through the painful process of reading every post from tradewinds63.
    Joined 4 days ago.
    Takes every opportunity for the biggest, loudest bagging of the program, while praising another program (which he/she names as often as possible).
    My feeling this is a plant who is using every opportunity to spread bad word and inuendo before being kicked off. Could it be that a competitor would want to spoil the party before the release of X1?
    But then again, could be someone with and attitude problem and/or learning disability (or all of the above, or....).
    Either way, the rest of us don't want to be subjected to this ranting, and neither should you, the owners/operators of the forum.

Keep up the good work.
    I am looking forward to the promising features in X1
    Last edited by icy; 04-27-2007 at 10:33 PM.
    Peter Sveinsson
    Bathroom Designer, Kitchen Designer, Builder
    Adelaide, Australia
    email: peter@brilliantsa.com.au
    email: (alternative) icy@senet.com.au
    X4 on Windows 7

No L

I don't know if Tradewinds is a Plant, but if you rearrange the letters and add an "L", it spells SWINDLE ART!
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.

I've never seen anyone banned here yet. do they also get tarred and feathered?

Quote Originally Posted by ARCHIJEF2000
    I don't know if Tradewinds is a Plant, but if you rearrange the letters and add an "L", it spells SWINDLE ART!
    Jef, you've been snorting your Scrabble pieces again.
    Chief Bug Fix Department

Rod
    Chief Ver X1

(Smilies collection from the brilliant creative members of Deviantart and Freethought)

Do we have "Tar and Feathers" in the library?
    Is that a bonus item?

Allen Colburn Jr.
    Pascoag RI 02859
    Residential Design Drafting/Framer

Drafter for:
    http://www.artformhomeplans.com/

Chief Architect X4

Allen:

LOL

Lew
    Lew Buttery
    Castle Golden Design - "We make dreams visible"