Wavy Edge Siding

I think i've seen a thread or two on this topic, but...i wasnt able to find one with a solution that made sense to me...

I'd like to create a "wavy edge" siding type for a drawing that i'm working on. I'm not going to be doing any renders, only C.Ds So, all i really need is a pattern. So here are my questions...

Is there a way to create your own custom patterns for siding types, with or without a texture (or using a default texture)?

I attempted to use the "Wood A" custom pattern for my wall, but...it is vertically oriented and i cannot figure out how to rotate this (i'm not convinced that i understand what these wood "entries" are used for in the pattern definition dbx)...but if i can rotate it, it will be fine for my wall...(see attached images)

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	14066   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image2.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	14067  

You might check with Don Randall as he was looking for something similar. I believe you can create your own ... might check out the manual or the videos if you have them.
    Curt Johnson

X5

Puget Systems Custom Computer, Win 7 Pro 64-bit SP1, 3.3Ghz Intel Core i5 2500K Quad, 8 GB Kingston DDR3-1333 Ram, Intel X25-M 80 GB SSD App Drive, WD 500 GB Caviar Blue SATA 6 Gb/s Data Drive, EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024MB VC, Antec 650W PS, Asus p8P67 Pro REV 3.0 Motherboard