Threaded View

George: I should have worded my post a little differently - my intent was to point out that products are often advertised in ways that make them sound quite attractive when in fact they may only perform at a much lower level. I did enjoy reading about the English sun pipe with a 25 year warranty against manufacturing defects. That is pretty good in this day (however, I wonder what the fine print says). I really enjoy your posts and your comments - keep up the good work in providing your knowledge and experience to us Chiefers. By the way, I really like the way Canada rates their windows and doors - I guess I am not really convinced that our Energy Star program is on the same level of rating overall performance as yours.
    Curt Johnson

X5

Puget Systems Custom Computer, Win 7 Pro 64-bit SP1, 3.3Ghz Intel Core i5 2500K Quad, 8 GB Kingston DDR3-1333 Ram, Intel X25-M 80 GB SSD App Drive, WD 500 GB Caviar Blue SATA 6 Gb/s Data Drive, EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024MB VC, Antec 650W PS, Asus p8P67 Pro REV 3.0 Motherboard