Threaded View

UnHappy Scaling plan to print on 18x24 paper

I'm really hoping I didn't do something stupid in my initial file set up that is going to prevent me from doing this!

Now that I'm 'done,' with my plan I'm noticing that my plan is not 'filling up' the entire 18x24 size of the paper I'm working on... even with dimensions, I'm still centered on the page and NOT filling the entire area.

In a nutshell - I can't for the life of me figure out WHY everytime I go to print or save as .pdf, a)my plan SHOWS UP on an 18x24 background... b)along with the lines showing the 8 1/2 x 11 page breaks that would be necessary for the plan to print on my lasetjet printer... and c) I can't figure out how to get the plan to fill the entire 18x24 page area... so that d) it can be printed on an 18x24 paper at a service provider... WITH THE PLAN filling the entire 18x24 page. Is this a printer issue? Is it happening because my printer can ONLY handle 8.5 x 11 paper?

Unfortunately, I have extensive background in 'the land of PhotoShop' and graphics, in which we can simply scale an image. I've tried to block the entire plan - dimensions and all, but when I do, the only 'handles' I get are the center handle and the rotate handle.

Can somebody please help me!!!!!???

Thanks,
    Jim