Thread: "0"

"0"

sometimes dimensions have a zero as one of the showed dimensions. I've tried to drag it away and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Is there a way to get rid to this periodic problem?
    Henry Sonsona Jr., Owner
    Line Construction of Hawaii

If you will go into the Dimension Defaults (the icon on toolbar next to the Display Options), in the Setup Tab, under Show, by the 1/16 inches options there is a 0" box........uncheck it if you wont want the 0 to show, such as 16' in stead of 16' 0"

"0"

Thanks for the reply, but it's a "0" near the end of the dimension that you can most of the time remove by just dragging it away. But this time it didn't drag away! Mahalo anyone and Happy New Year

Oh sorry, I misunderstood.....

It sounds like you've got a very short segment, that's less than 1/16", but not actually zero. Have you tried zooming in extremely close, so that you can grab that last node and either drag it to nothing or to the next closest?
    Wendy Lee Welton
    Lic: NH, ME, NY, MA, NCARB

603-431-9559

www.artformarchitecture.com
    www.artformhomeplans.com

I wrote code in 1984 to make my Sinclair 100 - so I used to be a programmer! So I can say with authority how easy it is to program Chief features! ;-)

Mahalo Wendy,
    I zoomed in and found the misalignment on dimension lines that was less than if not 1/16". Lined them up and the "0" disappeared.
    Henry