Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Archijeff,
    I think he can only mean the scene in post 3 of this thread.
    I found that image interesting, as the top (far) section of the silver ball is "reflecting" things that are lower than the reflecting surface. Something that would not happen in real life. There should be no grass showing at the top of the ball.
    Simply an observation. One day it might come in handy to be able to "cheat" with this
    Peter Sveinsson
    Bathroom Designer, Kitchen Designer, Builder
    Adelaide, Australia
    email: peter@brilliantsa.com.au
    email: (alternative) icy@senet.com.au
    X4 on Windows 7

Backdrop Frontdrop

Ah yes the Escher man holding silver ball. How long does in take? not long as I remember, its actually a relatively simple scene, only two objects.
    It does demonstate a curiosity/property of Chief. It seems to be that the Background is also in the front, or surrounding the viewer/Camera. I suppose this is handy if you are imaging a house, you will need something to show the reflections in the windows. In this image and those that follow I did not not use the Spherical Backdrop option.
    Here is a perfectly normal scene, a man standing in mid-air surrounded by 3 giant silver balls.

The images reflected from the balls surfaces are the same as the backgrounds except they are reversed as a mirror image.
    I made a very high resolution image, check out the details, it shows more clearly what is happening, curiously the left and right of the background/frontground image join somewhere near the middle. mm strange.

tripleball veryhi.zip
    Last edited by ARCHIJEF2000; 12-05-2006 at 01:28 AM.
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.