More explanations

Hi. I open a new topic to understand better.
    My last question was:

Hi. I'm a new user and I think to buy the chief architect software...but I need to know if is possible to have it in Italian version or if is possible during the installation select the italian language. In more, is possible in the default version select the metric misure and not feet???
    Or this misure is available only in the italin version???Many thanks

The answer:

Yes, you can select metric as you start a plan.

No, chief doesn't have various languages, but Windows does.

You can set Windows to the language of choice and then it will translate for you. Is it perfect, probably not

Lew

P.S.

You should start a new thread to ask questions not related to the other thread.

At this poin I'm quite confused.
    If I start a new plan, how I understand if my metric is set to meter or centimeter. When I draw a wall, for example, how I'm sure to draw a wall as 1 meter??

Again, Lew meen that If I set the windows language in italian, the program start in italian???

Many thanks

When you start a new plan you can go to preferences and set the plan as metric then everything in the plan will be done as metric.

You can make your default plan to be metric and all your new plans will automatically be done in metric.

Yes, Chief and all programs run under windows will be in Italian if you set windows language for Italian.

Lew
    Lew Buttery
    Castle Golden Design - "We make dreams visible"

Lockport, NY
    716-434-5051
    www.castlegoldendesign.com
    lbuttery at castlegoldendesign.com

CHIEF X5 (started with v9.5)

Arrow and wall

Ok many thanks. I test now and it work. Again.....how I can set the misurament arrow to misure inside the walls and not to the centre of the wall???? It's clear???
    If I draw 3 wall all is ok and the arrow point to the inside line af the wall. If I close the perimeter with the 4th wall automatically the arrow point to the external line of the wall from one side and the other side point to the wall dimension centre.......

Thanks