Imported BMP don't want the border

I just recently learned about using layouts to print a 24" x 36" PDF. I setup a layout template that I like. My problem is that I imported a logo (BMP) and the image has a black border around it. I would like to know how to import objects and not see the border around each imported object. My apologies if this is just some silly thing that I SHOULD no but hopefully someone can help me out.

Thanks

Thanks for the super fast response. I was unable to find out what cad layer my imported bmp is on and I was also unable to see an option to just turn off the borders for any particular cad layer. I did however discover that I could make the line color white and I can no longer see the border so I will just do that.

Thanks Again

The black borders always bugged me as well. I change the border color to white as well, and never thought of nor did I know that I could turn off borders. I'll try that next time I'm at the Chief computer. Thanks for the tip.
    The purpose of Government is to control the common resources, not the common man.

Larry Hawes
    Hawes Home Design
    Vista, CA
    Hawes Home Design

X5 and X6 Public Beta 3
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
    Motherboard EVGA Classified SR-2
    Processors (2) 6 core Xeon L5640
    Memory 24GB PNY DDR3 1600
    Video EVGA GTX 780
    Monitor 26" LG 1920 x 1200
    21" Viewsonic