Thread: Remodeling

Hybrid View

OK thanks,i know how ti get this wiev but on this picture seems realy full of colors.

Can somebody tells me what is the CH button when i want to build a chimney?

edie is offline Registered User Promoted
    It may be what your referring to is the crisp details. The doll house view your looking at is done with RayTrace which is included in Chief. This view starts as a "render" that looks nice but lacks depth in detail, better shadows, mirror reflections and bump maps. Hit the raytrace button (a black color camera on tool bar) and you'll see some settings before the raytrace starts. This is cpu intensive (renders are video card intensive) so this can take some time, rather then seconds like renders. good luck. edcox

Quote Originally Posted by edie
    It may be what your referring to is the crisp details. The doll house view your looking at is done with RayTrace which is included in Chief. This view starts as a "render" that looks nice but lacks depth in detail, better shadows, mirror reflections and bump maps. Hit the raytrace button (a black color camera on tool bar) and you'll see some settings before the raytrace starts. This is cpu intensive (renders are video card intensive) so this can take some time, rather then seconds like renders. good luck. edcox
    TNX i found this option,but when i selected cross bar wiev(wiev from bird wiev and to se interiors)it wont show interiors and shows a complete house,why?

How can i solve this problem,i build a roof and now i have this white stripe on all the windows in the house in last floor where is the roof.