Jumping walls/different type wall intersections

I realize this topic seems to have been discussed quite a bit - problem I have is I just don't get it. My problem - I have ICF walls (exterior) with an interior frame wall slightly offset from a corner (approx. 6"). The frame wall doesn't just butt up to the ICF wall it somewhat eats the corner. wehen the plan gets closed & opened again - walls move, I believe the ICF wall moves - possibly to align with the interior wall and make a corner. Anyway - I've noticed some discussion about this and the suggested fix is to "permanent dimension" the wall. Unfortunately, I can't find this term anywhere and there doesn't seem to be a step-by-step procedure outlined in any of the responses. Could someone please provide me with a simple outline of the necessary procedure to invoke "permanent dimension". Thank you.

hdewerth,

I am in a charitable mood; if you will send me an e mail and you have high speed internet I will Show You how to handle this using my "Go to Meeting" software on your PC. I will need your e mail address and phone number. It should take 15 minutes or less to smooth out if you like.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect ® Trainer, Beta Tester, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32, 500 Gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

Chief 7-X6, Home Designer versions 7-2014
    3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-4446
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel
    Help is just an e mail or call away!