Hip framing problem

Here is a picture of a framing problem that I see with my layout. The hip extends out over walls on the patio which were made invisible after the roofing and framing was done. The current projected rafter members will actually rest on beam members extending from the back of the house out to the posts and then lay over other beam members in between the posts at the edge of the patio seen in the picture in the same relative position.
    My question is, why don't these framing members line up toe to toe as they should? I would not frame this that way out in the field, but another framer may try to follow this layout made by Chief Architect 10.03 if it is printed on a plan.
    Now when you pass from right to left following this picture as soon as you pass the main central common rafter of the hip everything is almost framed right to line up with each opposite member. Why does this happen? Is this correctable on paper before I print this? I don't know what I may have done wrong.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rafter problem for chief.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	6647
    Thank you,
    houdinihar

Did you use the auto-framing tool? If so - you need to have a framing reference marker to indicate your start point of layout so CA knows where to start.....

When you say toe-to-toe...you mean the plumb cut on the hip?

toe to toe

Thanks for your reply Chris.
    By toe to toe, I mean the opposing rafters or jacks line up exactly oppsite each other like they would when we frame in the field. As I go throughout my entire plan I see unusual ways in which the program has interpreted my walls and roof lines resulting in bizarre rafter layouts. In perspective nonframing camera full overview mode the roof lines look nice. It's only at the deeper level where my problems are revealed. So there must be some fundamental errors that are being made. I will research the framing reference markers as noted in the manual.
    Thank you, Chris,
    houdinihar