Thread: Organic owner

Organic owner

I am new to the forum and need some advise about CA layout. Basically I need to insert new pages into layout (in between existing pages) and I want them to come out in the correct order from the printers. I have found nothing about this in the CA book, so I normally just add additional required pages (usually from our engineer) out of order with a different true page number. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

If you are using version 10 then click tools/layout/insert page. Of course you need to be in layout.

Paul
    Last edited by pktraylor; 05-28-2006 at 05:12 AM.
    Paul K. Traylor (Design Engineer )

WoodArt Design and Drafting Service
    "Great Homes Come From Great Designs"

pktraylor65@gmail.com
    North Fort Myers, Florida

Quote Originally Posted by organic
    Basically I need to insert new pages into layout (in between existing pages) and I want them to come out in the correct order from the printers. I have found nothing about this in the CA book, so I normally just add additional required pages (usually from our engineer) out of order with a different true page number. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.
    Try Tools, Layout, Insert Page. I seeem to recall this was added in a point release so it may not be in the manual. I'm assuming you're using the most current version of CA, 10.08a.

You might also try using the forum search tool to see if your question has already been answered. I used "insert layout" and found a prior Q&A for this topic. The quality of the answers here is very high - look at the Members List sorted by total posts if you want to see who the real experts are (not me).
    J. Michael Milner
    Harmony Development
    CA 9.54 & 10.08a