Hybrid View

Tulsa Area

I live & work in Sapulpa, OK. I have been a Chief User for 10 years, but use Autocad Architecture 2008 to finish drawings.

I am so sorry Lavor for not seeing your reply earlier than this.

I would love to start a users group, but there are not that many of us here .

I work out of my home using both Chief and AutoCAD, but i would love to sharpen the skills of Chief if you all are interested.

Angela
    Angela
    vX2 (latest and greatest)

I am looking to start a new 3d rendering and animation business here in ok. I wanted to start out with CA I notice you said “I have been a Chief User for 10 years, but use Autocad Architecture 2008 to finish”… I want to start with CA and then keep buying more software as the business grows or as I can afford it. Would you or anyone have any suggesting on the import/export ability of CA into other software like AutoCad Arch, Viz, AccuRender, Vue, and any other rendering or animation software? I want to be able to produce photo quality renderings and walk thoughts fast and affordable… any info would be appreciated.

Exporting to AutoCAD has been seamless for us. I do architecture and my husband does structural. I do all of the plans in CA and then export to him so he can do the structural in ACAD.

As for rendering programs, CA is good, but I have seen a few programs out there that are really awesome. CA is a great place to start relatively inexpensively. Are you in the Tulsa or OKC area?
    Angela

User Group In Oklahoma

I would like to see a user group in Oklahoma.
    Is there not anyone out there with the same interest?

so far you are the only one who has responded.

where abouts are you?
    Angela