Mouse Speed Problem

My Trackman wheel mover about 1/2 speed in CA and fine in allother apps.
    Anyone else seen this or similar from Logi tech. All drivers & CA are updated.

I have the same problem with my logitech mx510. I've tried installing the logigamer and created a profile for chief, but no change. Anyone else figure a way around this?

Ben Palmer
    arizona custom home design
    www.palmerhomedesign.com

follow us on facebook

Logitech says this is a CA problem...natch!

might you have reset the moving speed within chief?

dbl click the dimension icon to open up the defaults>setup tab>right side>third entry down...it should be set to 1 for one to one speed...but any value between 1-9 can be used

fyi...you can also temporarily slow down your mouse movements with the moving speed override...click and drag an item, while holding the click hit one of the keyboard numerals 1-9 (not the numerical pad) ...1 being the fastest and 9 being the slowest

It is definately a Mouse driver issue as I've tried all the items Tim mentioned. I use to use Microsoft mouse, but the zoom problem drove me nuts...so I tried Logitech, but not all of the buttons work correctly in Chief and the speed issue. Guess I'll have to try another one yet again. Any suggestions from any one other then the two brands mentioned above?

Ben Palmer
    www.palmerhomedesign.com

follow us on facebook

I use a kensington expert mouse pro (trackball), a 5 button optical kensington mouse and a wacom mouse/tablet...with chief...they all work fine....

Thanks Tim.

Ben Palmer
    www.palmerhomedesign.com

follow us on facebook

Ben, I argee the problem may lie with Logitech although it dod not happen before V10. Changing the moving speed doesn't help at all.
    May just have to keep loading up the old parts box in the closet. Your right MS trackballs are junk.

thanks for the thoughts

John

I'm working in 9.54 with the speed problems. In fact I have times when the Logitech drivers don't load correctly at start up and my programmed buttons stop working??? I've always wanted to try the mouse Tim mentioned, but I couldn't get use to the track ball on another mouse I tried. I'm sure I gave up too soon.

Ben Palmer
    www.palmerhomedesign.com

follow us on facebook