Window in Pony Wall

I put a window in a wall. Then I changed it to a pony wall. When I changed it to a pony wall and lowered it to below the window sill, the window in the plan view dissapered, the dim. was still there and I could slect it. How do I get it to show in the on the plan view?
    Using CA 9.54
    Scott
    DSF Home Design

The funny thing with pony wall windows is this:
    --if you have "show lower pony wall" selected in the Wall Tools dialog box and the WHOLE window is placed totally within the upper pony wall, it will not show, and the opposite: if it's in the lower one, it won't show if you have upper pony walls visible on your plans.
    --if the window is partially located in the upper p.w. AND in the lower p.w., it will show on both.

Just recently I had a similar problem, and there was no way to solve it except for putting another window in the lower p.w. that I needed to have visible, the window had minimum height and fortunately it was hidden behind a molding line. So technically I had two windows one beneath the other, without displaying the "fake" one in elevation views (on the section it had to be deleted manually or masked with a white rectangle). Another time I located the window the way so that it would cross only a 1/16" into the other pony wall part, so that it would show on both lower and upper p.w. views.

HTH
    Matt
    For where your home is, there will your heart be also.

Any one know if this issue has been resolved in ver 10?
    Scott
    DSF Home Design

I'm on v10.

This is not likely to be resolved while this is in theory the logical graphical representation of where the window really is... in practice, as you can see, a window should have an additional parameter, sth. called "show in both upper and lower pony wall".
    Matt
    For where your home is, there will your heart be also.