Time Tracker-Usable?

Is there a way to make time tracker usable, or do I need another piece of software?

If I could export time tracker to excel so that the start and end times would end up in different cells without alot of cutting and pasting I could at least have excel add it all up for me. IF I could figure out which plans the endless list of start times and stops applied to.

and yes, Lew, I have read all the previous threads about this, but they seem out of date now.

I'm not sure what's going on with the time tracker. I did a online client meeting this morning and we worked in the plan and looked at pictures the client sent for elevation changes. We worked for 45 minutes the time tracker said 21 minutes. I have found I cannot rely on it for the way I work.

Chief programmers please make the time tracker work in a similar manner to this software. I asked for this in beta. Thanks
    http://www.allnetic.com/index.html
    Last edited by louis; 12-09-2005 at 09:37 AM.

I also can't rely on it for the way I work. I still keep job logs in Excel.
    Jason McQueen

mcqueenj1977 @yahoo.com --- PO Box 248, Bovey MN 55709
    CA X1 -&- Artlantis Studio

is there a way to export the ca time track logs into Excel so that each start time and end time end up in their own separate cell so that excel can add them all up?