Copying JPEG Images into Chief Materials Textures Folder?

Does anyone have a step-by-step approach to copying a rendered JPEG image into Chief's Materials Texture folder?

I have the JPEG image which was rendered by another software program called "Texture Processor". I created the corrugated texture and the default is a Bitmap file. I opened Photoshop and saved it as a JPEG image.

When I dragged and dropped the image into ...ART Inc/Textures/Siding/Aluminum (for example), the JPEG image is shown in the folder, but there are other respective files with each type of material called "THM".

I can't seem to be able to select the corrugated metal image after creating a wall in Chief 10.06. Is there another procedure that is required to be able to select my new texture?

Any help would be of great help.
    Thanks!

Dave
    Riverside, CA
    Last edited by DHerber; 12-08-2005 at 10:42 PM.

Dave , I create a my texture folder in chiefs texture folder and then if I want to bring in a new texture I create another folder say my corrugated iron inside my textures ....then in the progam 3D>Materials>convert texture to materials then navigate to the my corrugated iron folder ....select and okay......refresh library and it should be in your materials library cheers zac

Zac,
    Thanks for the help with the texture file. Your advice solved the problem! Many thanks.

Best,

Dave
    Riverside, CA

no worries! zac