Threaded View

Custom 3D Objects

How can I create custom 3D objects and have them show up in the rendered views? I would like to create objects like custom shaped fish aquariums, custom entertainment centers, and other things of that sort that are not in, or likely to be in, any libraries available. I currently have the demo version but I have an aquaintance that has the full version of Cheif Architect 10. Neither my aquaintance or myself can figure out how to do it. I currently own another home design software package, "Punch Home Design Pro". It has a dedicated workbench to design custom 3D objects wich can be dropped into a home plan. I certainly like Cheif Architects user interface better than "Punch" and the resulting layouts and the actual frame work views of Chief Architect are far supperior to Punch. I just need to be able to build custom 3D objects. I am contemplating purchasing the full version of Cheif Architect 10 or upgrading Punch to one of their Architectural versions. This is a major deciding issue for me.
    Kevin Thyfault
    Wichita Kansas