How do I center angled walls?

As in the attached, how do I center the point of this angled wall? I have tried using cad lines to create an exact location where the point of the wall should be, but when I draw the walls, I can't get it any closer than 1/4" at best. Then the walls above it, even when aligned, don't have exactly the same point. I won't even go into the problems I am having with the roof because of this. I think if I can get the walls right, I can solve the roof.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hey Moe, I'm trying to think but nuthin's happening

Jersey,

It's hard to tell from the picture, but is it possible the wall on the left (with wdw) is slightly longer than the wall on the right?
    Cliff
    X6

Vista Home Premium SP-2
    Gateway FX6800-01e
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
    7.00 GB RAM DDR 3........64-bit OS
    NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250/PCIe/SSE2 1024 MB Memory

I did check this and they were the same. But if they are not now, it is because when you snap two walls together, there is no way (that I know of) to exactly place and maintain the end of a wall. Yes. I know how to dimension walls that are at 90 degrees, but these walls are at 15 degrees at the ends and 30 degrees in the middle. How can I dimension them? In other words, the end of a wall moves slightly when you snap another wall to it at any angle other than 90.

Thanks!
    Hey Moe, I'm trying to think but nuthin's happening

Jersey,

It may have something to do with my settings, but I don't know what it is. My walls meet in the middle every time when the side walls are of equal length. I'll attach a picture to show what I've done. Don't know if it will solve your situation or not, but worth a try. Otherwise, I would suppose you would have to use the Cad Line shown, in which you can dimension your walls.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cliff
    X6

Vista Home Premium SP-2
    Gateway FX6800-01e
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
    7.00 GB RAM DDR 3........64-bit OS
    NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250/PCIe/SSE2 1024 MB Memory

Tim O'Donnell posted an animated GIF in this thread that might be of some help to you.

[COLOR=blue]Click here[/COLOR]
    - Lane