Manual box window

I need a box window for house I'm designing. The auto Box window doesn't allow me to customize my windows.
    So I built manual pop-out with floor height 24" above interior and placed a doorway from inside with casing removed to make clean opening.....worked fine but for the siding being removed from my main wall line below the two perpendicular box window walls....have had this challenge before. Where do I tell the program to keep the siding? I know I can alter my final elevations...but, at prelim stage sure is easier to plot a 3-d without changing it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cris Jones
    Jones Drafting Service
    (707)780-3075
    http://www.jonesdrafting.com
    NorCal (Northern California)
    (Residential-New,Addition & Remodel)
    "It's your house, not mine."
    CA X1

Not quite sure I understand compleatly, what is a manual pop out?, Here is a box window I built. It's just a room with another small room added for the window box. In this example I made the floor height 1000 mm. with a 1000 mm room height. I also reduced the thickness of the floor platform, to make it look less chunky, and to enable the windows to be set lower down. To open up the window box/room you could use a door, however I found it easier to work with a window, Muntins to zero, and casing suppressed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.