Merging PDF Files

I have an extremely large project that requires me to utilize and merge pdf files from multiple sources. What Adobe product should I purchase so I can merge/manipulate pdf documents quickly and feel confident that they will reach the printers intact? Any suggestions? Thank you for your time!! Have a great day!!!
    Curt W. Renfro
    CRD Curt Renfro Designer, Inc.
    cwrenfro@wvi.com

Curt:

You could try Adobe Acrobat Pro, which also gives the ability to set the "markup" flag that would then allow the users to apply markup and annotations using the free Adobe reader.

Or, you could use the free PDF995EDIT which does PDF merges, and allows for inserting, deleting, reorder etc and a lot more.

Lew
    Lew Buttery
    Castle Golden Design - "We make dreams visible"

Lockport, NY
    716-434-5051
    www.castlegoldendesign.com
    lbuttery at castlegoldendesign.com

CHIEF X5 (started with v9.5)

I just purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements which was the best priced for converting PDF files to...whatever you want basically. I convert CA files to PDF by using the PDF995 then convert them to what ever by using the Adobe Photoshop Elements which runs about $160...beats the $450 for Acrobat Pro...but you don't get the mark-up features...although you could mark them up using Photoshop, which by the way you should know a little about photoshop if you choose to use! Peace Out!!

Cory