Thread: Layouts

Layouts

I have a strange behavior in V 9.54, It had happened before but did not stop to look into it further.

As you know we create our layouts either as a separate plan and save as a template or we open one of the pre loaded layout borders.

Everything that we need to change about the border happens in page zero, or cad layer zero, and everything that goes there reflects thru the whole layout!!

Ok! we can not select the items created in page zero for that same reason, if we need to edit them we go back to page zero and do it there!!

I'm finding out that I can select the items created exclusively at page zero (not always) but its happening again, even the cad box that represents the border itself, I'm in page 4 of the layout.

I go back to page zero and zoom the window in and out, then come back to page 4, I can no longer select the boxes (just like I'm supposed to)..

Any thoughts!!
    Jorge Araya
    X5 - Archicad - Revit LT - AutoCAD LT
    http://www.motmots.net
    https://plus.google.com/112064287731194407334/posts

I have seen this when I first open a layout, but after shifting to another page and then back, it typically goes away.

Ben Palmer
    arizona custom home design
    www.palmerhomedesign.com

follow us on facebook

I have seen this and I did not spend much time figuring out when it did it or why.

Yes, it is a known bug. Also, plan default cad layer is changed to layout page number after accessing plan from layout.

Sam