Global font change for existing drawing?

I have a plan that is completed - Aerial Font for everything. I was working on a new one using the Architext font, for variety, on a drawing for another builder, and another builder saw it. Wanted a minor mod of an existing design, but with the Architext font because his pending client is "artistic". OoooK. Right. I'm working on changing the fonts.

Is there a way to globally select fonts and change them? This drawing is all done. Lots of notes and text.

Dimensions were easy - edit defaults changed them just fine.

Notes and general text is another matter. I changed the defaults, and of course that changes new text but not old text.

So, is there a way to grab lots of existing text and change it all at once?

Thanks
    Fitch
    X2 <latest>

You have until you release the drawing to get it right, Mother Nature and the Customer have forever to see if you did. (By me, 1971. )

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled. Last sentence in the Feynman Appendix to the Challenger Report by R. Feynman

Never allow those who would substitute intimidation and guilt trips for knowledge and reason to influence your technical judgement. Me, 1993.

Text mode, shift select.

Or, I think you can go to each view, which I'd do from layout so you know you're getting all of them, and marquee everything once you're in text mode. It works for me.
    Adam Gibson, CKD, CBD
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Chief X6

Thanks guys, I'll do that.

Fitch
    X2 <latest>

You have until you release the drawing to get it right, Mother Nature and the Customer have forever to see if you did. (By me, 1971. )

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled. Last sentence in the Feynman Appendix to the Challenger Report by R. Feynman

Never allow those who would substitute intimidation and guilt trips for knowledge and reason to influence your technical judgement. Me, 1993.