Will This Cause Potential Problems?

I'm constantly updating my profile plan and sometimes draw 4 walls, do some testing, then use "delete objects" dbx and "edit area all floors" to delete everything, hit f12, make sure no CAD Blocks, and everything is clear before I save. I did all this, but had to redraw the 4 walls for something I had forgotten and noticed it retained the Room Definition I had, along with the removed ceiling. Fortunately I didn't save and even if I had, on a new plan I would have made new Room Definitions. I know that Room Definitions are sometimes retained, but I really thought by going thru all the steps above, that everything would be removed. From now on I won't do this, but was curious if anyone knows if this could cause any problems.
    Cliff
    X6

Vista Home Premium SP-2
    Gateway FX6800-01e
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
    7.00 GB RAM DDR 3........64-bit OS
    NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250/PCIe/SSE2 1024 MB Memory

This is the way even V9.5 works. they written in code to rememer the room settings.
    most times it is good. but sometimes can become a bit 'unwanted'.

Frank.

Thanks for your reply Frank. In the past after working on a plan and getting all the Layers and Layer Sets the way I want, defaults, etc., I would delete everything out of the plan and save as the Template Plan. I'm thinking now that this may not be good procedure, but is sure the easiest way. Maybe I can live with the Room Definitions hanging around if it doesn't create any problems.
    Cliff
    X6

Vista Home Premium SP-2
    Gateway FX6800-01e
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
    7.00 GB RAM DDR 3........64-bit OS
    NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250/PCIe/SSE2 1024 MB Memory