Flooring Thickness

How do I get the flooring thickness to show up in cross sections?
    I assumed flooring was a 3D object like framing or walls. I think I may be wrong.

TIA Paul
    Attached Images Attached Images

well Paul now you know the last thing you need to add to the model. "subfloor sheeting".

A quick way is to use a whole house polyline and make a slab that fills this position.

OR just draw in a line for that view.

Dean

Knew about the line!

Didn't really think about a whole house polyline slab. Good one.

But it is one extra thing we have to do that could be so easily added to the software.

I was hoping for a layer that wasn't turn on or some other tick or radio button etc.

Thanks again.

Paul

Originally posted by Paul Hilbig
    I was hoping for a layer that wasn't turn on or some other tick or radio button etc.
    This is one of the model accuracy issues that needs to be fixed in order to speed up CD preperation. There are quite a few layers that aren't modeled properly.

That said, I'm, encouraged by Dermot's post on "suggestions" and the reports of the users group in the North East that possibly some of this will be fixed in V11.

Fitch
    X2 <latest>

You have until you release the drawing to get it right, Mother Nature and the Customer have forever to see if you did. (By me, 1971. )

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled. Last sentence in the Feynman Appendix to the Challenger Report by R. Feynman

Never allow those who would substitute intimidation and guilt trips for knowledge and reason to influence your technical judgement. Me, 1993.

Good to hear!

Thanks Fitch.

Paul