Thread: Toolbars

Toolbars

After having installed my new 24" and 20" side monitor i finally got in there and was really motivated to re do all my tool bars for every view. Well i have done the plan view and teh layout and cad detail view. wow! What a difference. I am so busy doing plans that i haven't taken the time till now to go in and really do them right. I would highly recommend that you do that from time to time. I waite dfor to long to do mine but now it is wonderful. I actually have the dimension tool in three places as well as other tools i really use. I found tool icons that i did not know even existed when i clicked on the all plans toolbar! wow. I am like kid with a new toy even after using chief since version 4!! Now i am excit3ed about going in and really working over the tool bars. And by the way..lock the silly thing so that it doesn't move around on you or re dock when yo hit it accidently. One mmore thing i had to redo it a couple times when i started the process because after locking it a few tool icons were there that i did not put there. Oh well. good night to all. I can't wait till tomnorrow. I just can't seem to get enough of this program after 11 to 12 years. Rod