Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Write a Report

Right beside the X...

I see what you mean by usability on this, it migh be easier with a link right below it or something, as opposed to the one hidden in the corner.

Greg,

You start out with a text link to submit a link. Then you have a box to enter all the information and then you switch to an icon with no text indication of what it does. Around all this you have text with words like "submit this link" "upload this file".

This isn't custom coded software, so this is what the "mambo" software was done like. I can see what can be done as far as changing it.

Unfortunately being a free site means that the $700+ I have spent on it to date is getting close to my limit of what I am willing to give back to the community out of my own pocket at this time. If I had the entire system custom coded it would be a lot different, however we are working under the restrictions of the software we have...

I understand. I know all about paying and doing stuff for free. Don't bother fixing it for me.

I do appreciate your efforts

I am going to see about getting those changed, or at least see at what cost. Personally I got used to that part of the program early on, so its hard for me to realize those sorts of things. Thanks for letting me know, if there are others things like that which could be changed I am all ears...