Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh my goodness! You nailed it. Thanks. I doubt I ever would have thought of that.
    Adam Gibson, CKD, CBD
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Chief X6

You're welcome. That's where I always go when I can't change the material. I have no idea what consequences it will cause and I don't even know what a Wall (Interior) Soffit is. Unless it's the type platform you've just fixed...?
    Cliff
    X6

Vista Home Premium SP-2
    Gateway FX6800-01e
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
    7.00 GB RAM DDR 3........64-bit OS
    NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250/PCIe/SSE2 1024 MB Memory

No idea, but it worked.
    Adam Gibson, CKD, CBD
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Chief X6

Your adeptness is surpassed only by your generosity.
    Tim,
    I agree, you(any many of others here) always seem to have time to help anyone and your ability to make and post animated 'mini class' is great! I have a request that hinges off your noted abilities, Since you seem so capable of making these animations, can you either slow down the speed between frames or is it possible to pause them, show starting frame?
    I know for us slow......., my eyes can't grab everything in the frame before it changes.
    Thanks!!!
    Randy
    V10.06a

Adam,
    Last edited by dreamhomes; 03-02-2006 at 05:32 AM.
    Randy
    V10.06a

Originally posted by dreamhomes
    Tim,
    I agree, you(any many of others here) always seem to have time to help anyone and your ability to make and post animated 'mini class' is great! I have a request that hinges off your noted abilities, Since you seem so capable of making these animations, can you either slow down the speed between frames or is it possible to pause them, show starting frame?
    I know for us slow......., my eyes can't grab everything in the frame before it changes.
    Thanks!!!
    this is pretty basic ...they are animated gifs...right click on them to save them onto your system...you can then use media player to view them...you can stop/pause etc whenever/wherever you want

Tim: Beyond nice. Please don't take a week off and go deer hunting. Your sequence mechanism really is helpful... and inspiring.
    Jay

What? Doesn't Tim deserve a deer? OR was that a beer?
    Jason McQueen

mcqueenj1977 @yahoo.com --- PO Box 248, Bovey MN 55709
    CA X1 -&- Artlantis Studio

How about a cheer!
    Jay

Originally posted by mcqueenhomes
    What? Doesn't Tim deserve a deer? OR was that a beer?
    I may have lived here all my life, but i neither hunt nor do i drink...but I do own a gun and a cooler (I never said I had never hunted or drank, it has just been 20 years or so since I have)

if them **** deer don't quit eating our garden, keegan thinks we should eat them...he may have a good point, they wouldn't be more than a few feet from the freezer... and... both keegan and I have our b-days the opening week of hunting season...the song that was playing on the radio when he was born was "da thirty point buck"...so it may be inevitable... ...after all it is considered a holiday up here...hmmm

Tim,
    Thanks, usually here to late at night I guess, so when I dropped in early one evening,.... what to my surpise did I see through my weary eyes........
    An easy answer!! I never thought of right clicking them, otherwise I would have seen my options and realized such, but oh well, thanks for waking me up. Are they as easy to create??
    Randy
    V10.06a

Randy, it changed both surfaces.
    Adam Gibson, CKD, CBD
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Chief X6