layout question?

I am using 10.06a and when I send something to layout I can't no longer manipulate the layers like in v9.54 and earlier. Is that normal or is only me. I used to be able to turn on and off layers in layout.

you can, it is just a little different now, in layout view, click on your layout that you want to edit layers on, and insterad of going up to the high menu, go to the bottom one or the side one, I think it defaults to the left side and click on the same icon and edit your layers there now..

Click in the view you want to edit the layers for - it will have a border when it is selected. Then look on the edit tool bar for the layers icon. The one on the edit bar (which looks exactly like the other one) will allow you to change the displayed layers in the layout view.

The way it was in V9 was very intuitive, the way it is in V10 isn't intuitive, but you will get used to it. I did. It still bugs me a little, but I'm used to it.

Fitch
    X2 <latest>

You have until you release the drawing to get it right, Mother Nature and the Customer have forever to see if you did. (By me, 1971. )

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled. Last sentence in the Feynman Appendix to the Challenger Report by R. Feynman

Never allow those who would substitute intimidation and guilt trips for knowledge and reason to influence your technical judgement. Me, 1993.

Thank you

I tryed it, it works. I liked the old way.