Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for posting your suggestion Christina.
    You are right that the little things should be posted and brought to our attention. In my view it is nearly always better to spend time working on resolutions to problem areas than to have people spend double-time working around them. And if we don't know we can't fix it.

We are aware at Chief that the Apron Sink has changed in the way it works, and may not be as user-friendly to use with V10 as it was in V9.5.
    Let me take a moment to explain the reason for the change.
    As Cliff & Tim encounterd when they adjusted the sinks to work in a way similar to 9.5, there is a lot of tweeking and specialty "workarounds" in the symbol in order for it to function correctly. These include extensive origin modifications & CAD Block changes. The symbol itself is actually deeper on the front rim in order to better hide the edge of the countertop when the sink is set into it.
    Instead of going to extremes to force a symbol to work in a semi-traditional Chief way, we opted to make the symbol work like the Vessel Sinks in the K&B Content....just like Tim first displayed.
    The real solution is to allow sink holes to extend to the edge of the countertop, then the Apron Front Sinks would work seamlessly.

Until this happens, thank you Tim for providing a library to those users who prefer the old functionaly, and to those of you who have expressed your concern, I hope we have a good solution for you soon!

Best,

Adrean
    Adrean Stephenson
    Chief Architect, Inc.
    Sr. Content Developer
    Product Marketing Manager

Thanks for the comments Adrean. Chief is a great product and I really appreciate that you listen to us users and that you provide this forum for us.

Christina

Belfast sink

Back in the UK they call this a Belfast Sink, I made this one so that you may put an image on the front.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.