Terrain Humps in view

I keep getting some strange humps and bumps in my terrain. Even when I make p-line shapes and set the area inside the shapes to be flat to cover certain areas they still show up.

Below is a view of an area under a deck. Note the green grass climbing up the retaining wall.

The bottom of the file shows the ghost images of the retaining walls and the elevation line shapes I have used to cover the areas and get them flat. Up near the house I literally had to use overlapping shapes to get the humps and bumps to go away.

As you can see by the purplish lines I have made the elevation change take place inside the walls, yet it still shows up in front of the walls. Any ideas?

The file did not upload. The maroon lines on the bottom view are elevation lines. The red lines are the retaining walls.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You can add a "Terrain Hole" there and fill in the hole with a slab set to "Grass" or you can adjust your terrain elevation data to move the hump or you can use (if you have Version 10) use an elevation terrain break to further modify the area.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect ® Trainer, Beta Tester, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32, 500 Gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

Chief 7-X6, Home Designer versions 7-2014
    3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-4446
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel
    Help is just an e mail or call away!

I was off line all weekend so I could not respond. I have a p-line solid area that is an elevation area and that is flat in the middle. Yet Chief still ignores it. If I add more elevation lines or try to keep flattening the area it makes it worse. I will try the grass mode, maybe that will work.